Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blessed


I wanted to post our new family picture and this super cute picture of my little cowboys. As I was adding these pictures I was overwhelmed with emotion. I know that I have been incredible blessed with my beautiful family, but I think sometimes I forget how lucky I truly am. Especially when it is one of those crazy days were nothing goes right, kids screaming, the house a mess, and countless other things. But when I look at these pictures I am reminded of how blessed I am. I have a wonderful loving husband, and two curious, healthy, sweet, loving boys. I think people just get so busy and worried about the little things that they forget all about the big picture. I could never thank God enough for my family! They are my life, the reason I get out of bed in the morning, the reason that even when things are not going perfect I still move forward. I am so blessed to be Neil’s wife and Payton and Noah’s mommy.

3 comments:

Holli said...

I LOVE the pictures!!!! I miss you guys so much!!!!!!!

Nana Bosquez said...

You are BLESSED and so am I for having you as my daughter, you are a wonderful mother and wife
Love you~~~~mom

Sunurse82 said...

Kayla;
You do have a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing. You have grown up to be a beautiful young woman and have 3 very handsome guys in your life! It's hard to believe that you and Andrew used to play in the snow!! It amazes me how the time goes by so quickly and things change so easily. I hope to have pictures of my grandson pretty soon...his parents aren't much into pictures I guess... :-(
Thanks again for sharing. Happy Holidays!
Sue Turner