Friday, February 13, 2009

bed time

Noah, has not been the best about staying in his bed since we turned his crib into a toddler bed. The first day he fell asleep in his laundry basket, then a couple days later I found him in bed with Payton. (Payton sound asleep) and then One night I went to peek in on him before I went to bed and he was not in his bed or in Payton's bed. I looked all over and finally woke up Payton and asked if he knew were Noah was. Payton kept saying something about his bed. I thought he was half asleep and did not know what he was talking about. Finally I understood that he was saying UNDER the bed. Payton has a captain, bed so the only way to get under it is through a little door and it is a tunnel all the way under the bed. I store extra blankets in there. So I looked under there and sure enough, there he was sound asleep on the blankets with the door shut!!! Needless to say he now has a gate across his door at night:)


No comments: